Sunday 19 June 2011

Moresby Parks and Back

Decided on a four miler today to start the 13 weeks of training for the Great North Run. That which started off this blog in the first place. I feel almost as though I am starting from scratch, although because I am not really I have the added obstacle of frustration to contend with, and so I am going to employ any and every trick in the book to keep myself going and that includes some good music to run to.

Back in 2007 when I first discovered Nike+ and rushed out to buy my first iPod Nano, one of the first tracks I uploaded to it was Beverley Knight's 'Keep this fire burning'. It's always been a great song to run to and I find it very motivating. If you're reading this, help me out by sharing your favourite running songs and I will bang them on my ipod and you can help me round. While you're thinking about it, here's Bev.



So the run went well today, although it was not steady and i did have a few walking breaks, but I made it and most important of all - I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget