Wednesday 2 February 2011

Just a six miler...

This felt a lot easier going than last nights run, not having been on my feet all day beforehand seemed to make quite a lot of difference!



Weather could only be described as atrocious though, gales and horizontal rain.... very cold with it. Wasn't tooooo bad until turning out onto the A595 to return home and the wind was full on in my face and besides making it hard graft, I couldn't see a darned thing! Had to stop for breath once or twice and found it difficult to even stand in it, so I wasn't too hard on myself for feeling like I was struggling over the last mile and a half.

The legs felt fine today, much more relaxed and comfortable, so I am pleased with that. Rest day tomorrow, but for now - must dash, gotta take Jasper for a walk before I dry out too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget