Tuesday 8 February 2011

Four Miler....

Okay, so I skipped the routine 4 miler last night, knowing I could sneak it back in tonight instead as this was otherwise gonna be a rest day, but I dithered about whether or not to leave it again as I had been having a bit of trouble through the day with my breathing...

When it came to it, I decided it really was best if I did the run today, rather than put it back again, but it was an error of judgement and I really had a lot of problems on the way round, having to stop for a lengthy period at one point to regain some control over my breathing. I should have turned back but I refused to and instead bullied myself round. When I got home my breathing was as a level which warranted a call to the out of hours doc, but I promised myself if it got ANY worse I would ring... and eventually it began to ease.



This is not good. Not good at all, but I see the doc on Friday so will see what he has to say.

Of course, the inevitable question was 'Why on Earth did you not just turn back' but my fellow runners will understand even if they too cannot actually put together the words to make an answer. I'm concerned, but determined to not be defeated by this, I really think the weather is just not good at the mo....

:-|

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget