Tuesday 1 February 2011

An Arduous Eight

It was a long eleven hour day at work, with an hour's drive either end and then just time for a coffee before going straight out for this 8 miler. A big ask on tired legs and I had one or two discussions with myself along the way, but eventually settled into it.

Heck, I got there one way or another! This is the longest run this week, and next week is an easy week til the Saturday, so I can relax now and have a bit of a breather (!) My main issue tonight seemed to be with a bit of tightness in my calves, so once I had got thoroughly warmed up and done some stretches it went a lot easier. Maybe I should make a point of remember to do some stretching post run, I guess it might be helpful.

Anyway, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget