Thursday 10 February 2011

Zero miles

Okay, here's the story...

The weather up until today has been not very good at all and this seems to have given me some pretty serious problems breathing-wise. I really shouldn't have pushed the 4 miles out on Tuesday as it knocked me up really badly and I had problems through the night and all of yesterday.

Today, while I have woken up with just a bit of wheezing, rather than gasping for air like yesterday, I know it would be ridiculous to even think about running. I am only firing on a couple of cylinders at the mo, and I can't risk it worsening. On the bright side - I have actually only missed one four miler so far, on the less than bright side... well, a lot depends on the weather.

We shall see, but I remain optimistic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget