Wednesday 29 September 2010

Last run before Coniston

First things first, I am overdue on my situps so had to get that out of the way first. Actually it seems to work pretty well doing the situps just before a run. I'm at the end of week 5 of the 200 sit-ups programme, and I am definitely getting better - slowly but surely!

And then out for a run. It's only another 3 miler and will be the last one before the 15km at Coniston and assuming that I survive that in one piece next week will be much the same leading up the Carlisle Half. Torrential rain today and I think the freezing water filling my trainers helped with the pain levels in the ol' toe! Anything that makes it hurt less is fine my me!

4 comments:

  1. Given that your HR chart (on Garmin) follows the altitude chart without any drift at all shows that the pace is clearly super easy, I hope it feels that way too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - yes, it did feel that way, and that was the intention! I imagine Saturday's run will be a different story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It had better be!!!! - I'll be looking for significant HR drift from half way onwards and a complete disconnection in the final couple of minutes :D

    ReplyDelete

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget