Friday 1 October 2010

Exhaustion Test!

I am at the end of week 5 of the 200 sit-ups programme and this means it's time for another 'exhaustion test'. This is where you do as many consecutive sit-ups as you can and that determines which level you play at for the following week. As week 6 is supposed to be the final week, you need to complete 75 at least during the test to advance, otherwise you are recommended to redo week 5.

I started to sweat a little when I got to 50, and at 82 it started to hurt a wee bit, but by then I was in the swing of it and in total I did 170 with no stopping, so I reckon I can safely progress to week 6. I confess to being quite pleased with myself!

Trouble is that I am now worrying about what happens when I finish. What is going to motivate me to keep going with it... I mean, it's the progression that is the motivator at the moment. Hmm. I'll have to watch out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget