Monday 25 October 2010

Golf Course Circuit

A four miler on the cards tonight, and as this is an easy week I should be feeling nicely rested, and indeed I am. September and early October were pretty tiring on the old legs and I was feeling like I could use a little easing off.

So, a circuit of the Golf Course it is. Trudged up School Brow, boy it's hard work that hill - good job it is only short, and then I was away. Felt like I was nipping on a bit more on the last mile, and the Garmin agrees with me. I thoroughly enjoyed this run. To be properly rested and know an easy week lies ahead is nice :-)

The new shoes felt great, when I first pulled them on I was struck by their stiffness in the upper, but once I stepped out I pretty much forgot them. All is good!

Here's the map...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget