Saturday 30 October 2010

Saturday Seven

OK, well it is now apparent why I was so tired all day Thursday, just could not get going and felt knackered the whole time. Wasn't just end-of-week syndrome, I have obviously picked up some ghastly bug or other as I woke up in the early hours of Friday morning sick as a dog (pardon the expression, Jasper)

I was due to do a little 3 miler but it was all I could do to lift my head off the pillow really, so that was out of the question. Not at all good. I did manage to get up later in the day and make a quick trip to Tesco for some supplies, however bad you feel, you can't do without certain things and loo roll is top of that list!

Drove past Father Christmas on his bike - still not entirely sure about that one - and returned home straight back to my bed.

So today I have woken up feeling somewhat trampled, but I think I'm okay. Got a bit of a bad head and feel a bit floppy but I am hoping I can manage the seven miles that I have planned. If not, I'll have to give it a go tomorrow instead.



Well, with hindsight it was more than a little ambitious. Don't think I even managed half a mile and now I feel ten times worse. Sigh.

I obviously need time to let myself recover from whatever the heck I have had, or indeed, still have. Well, at least Jasper will get walked, I think I can manage that.

So thats it for this weeks plan, I will not reschedule the 7 miler for tomorrow, I think it's best to just leave it and continue from where I am. That will mean I am looking at my next run being a 3 miler on Monday, by which time I hope to be fighting fit again.

I hate being poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget