Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas Day Run

This was always going to be a ten miler. Arranged a later start at work to allow for it and everything, but I had not counted on (a) the lingering snow and ice, and (b) bronchitis.

I have missed a lot of runs this month but I was determined that I would get in some sort of a run for Christmas Day - it's traditional, isn't it!


I'm pretty sure this was just under three miles really, but my phone kept going off and I stopped the Garmin once or twice and forgot to restart the little blighter. you can see where fairly easily!

Never mind, I got in my half hour run, despite the terrible pain in my chest and the coughing and wheezing! Thank goodness for my shoe chains!! Now I'm gonna have a nice big mug of Cappucino and a mince pie!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Set your Garmin to AutoPause - that way you don't need to start and stop.

    ReplyDelete

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget