Monday 8 November 2010

Golf Course Circuit 4 miler

Ooh. what wicked weather today!! Through the night it was gales and torrential rain, then the wind eased a little and the rain turned to snow on the higher bits of Cumbria. Rain through most of the day turned back to snow again just in time for this run. Oh joy. Actually, I thought it felt too cold for snow, but obviously not!


If it had not been part of my long term plan to do this run today, I definitely would have passed, it really was an atrocious night, but I told myself to think myself lucky it was just 4 miles and got on with it. Felt fine, nothing really to report.  I would like to say that School Brow is getting easier, but it would be something of a fib, so I will save it for another time!

I have finally started to shed my toenail which was a victim of the Great North Run. The top most part crumbled away and it looks a bit manky now really, as well as being the wrong colour. No more pain from it though so I'm not going to grumble, it really was very sore for a while back there!

That's it. Gonna grab a scotch and hit the hay now. Purely medicinal, gotta keep those winter germs at bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget