Thursday 11 November 2010

Golf Course Circuit

Originally planned as a rest day, I have four miles to do, as I took Tuesday off instead. Great weather for it - I don't think! Gales and downpours again. Hey ho, at least the ice and snow have gone.

Usual four mile route then, and it was somewhat more comfortable than yesterdays run. I do feel tired, but not from the running, just in general really. Stopped before the climb up School Brow to observe the two minutes silence for Armistice Day, and so, refreshed, I had no reason to not run up it without problem today.


Turning the corner for the homeward mile was the hardest it has ever been, as the wind was full in my face. Normally this is the easiest mile of the route, but definitely not so today.

Made it in one piece and only got drenched twice. Not bad going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget