Wednesday 12 January 2011

Bah

Woke up today feeling good for the first time in a while, so no question that it was a day for a good run.

For somebody else perhaps.



I'm lost for what to say except I think this is may be the last of my running until the doc has sorted me out.

Really really really pissed off.

I know it is sensible to rest, and I know how bloody awful it is when I can't breathe, but I am so bloody frustrated. I got about 20 mins in and started wheezing really badly. Slowed right down, walked in fact, and tried to relax my breathing, but no dice. Just worsened and worsened. Even I will concede that I need some sort of help here. She who hates medicine desperately wants some right now!!

I'm typing this several hours later and although I am now breathing normally, I still feel so dreadfully frustrated but I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and wait. There's no doubt that whatever it is, it's getting worse by the day. My next appointment is Monday and hopefully I will get some magic stuff then.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awful being laid up, isn't it? Just seems so counter productive. Normally exercise is such a good thing & when you feel ok, you want the exercise to make you feel even better & stronger, it's so frustrating for a good thing to set you back. I've a couple more weeks on the bench before I start up VERY gently again. I'll be grumpy with you.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I find hard is that I now feel okay, and I start thinking there's no reason for me to not run, but then when I do try I feel so helpless, struggling for air and can't even stand up, let alone run!

    I think the revelation came when the doctors receptionist expressed concerned about me. I mean they are the epitome of evil, aren't they!?

    lol - it's good to have someone to be grumpy with - thanks chum, hope you mend soon too :)

    ReplyDelete

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget