Friday 14 January 2011

Indoor cycling

I was so tempted to try a run today, as I feel quite well. But the memory of my near collapse on Wednesday morning is too fresh for me to consider it for long.

My resolve was somewhat helped by having to go to work for a few hours (something came up!) and when I finished there it was Jaspers turn for some exercise, and then an easy choice to go for the bike again.

Getting into the swing of this - watched some vintage 'Cybill' while I was pedalling (sooooo funny!) and it seemed easier than yesterday although I was a little saddle sore :-(


Once again, happy to be able to manage this without any problems - it's a million times better than not being able to do anything and I am feeling a lot more positive (partly cos I feel a lot more well!!)

I will try to be a good girl and stick to the docs orders, I am hoping on Monday to be allowed to continue the running. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget