Wednesday 5 January 2011

Golf Course circuit

Okay, I surrender. I am off to see the doc on Friday. Hmmmph. Had a really really bad night with coughing and at one point I wondered if it would ever stop. This morning my chest hurts with every breath and I am wheezing well so I decided that if I am ever gonna get rid of this darned thing I need some good ol pharmaceutical assistance!

Anyway, unperturbed, I set off for a four miler, knowing that I would probably have a little trouble en route. In the event it wasn't so bad. The snow has gone, although a little ice remains here and there, but generally it is quite warm (oh, ha ha ha!) today. It's a little easier on the breathing department that way, and although I stopped two or three times to just allow myself to recover, it wasn't too bad at all.



Felt yesterdays 8 miler in my right calf somewhat, it was twinging a little at me last night and was the subject of much stretching. It's fine, just a little tight. Otherwise all well and good. Tomorrow is a rest day, which I will need, and then hopefully I am back on course.

Happier now.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget