Thursday 13 January 2011

So, can I cycle instead?

Woke up this morning once again feeling good, but I resisted the temptation to run and decided to be sensible. Ha, even typing that felt wrong!!

Instead I thought I would see how I got on with a bit of indoor cycling. No cold air to contend with and if I do get badly I am not in the middle of nowhere and can just stop. Good thinking batman.



When I passed 20 minutes and was okay, I knew it was gonna be fine. Boy, did I feel this in my legs though - especially the back of my legs. Ooh. Anyway, I was pleased I managed to do an hour of this - it's not the same as running obviously, but I feel so much better having done something. I'm sure I will pay the price later, but what the hell.

Washed it down with a spinach juice and just in case all of that didn't lift my mood, I have also lost a la'al bit of weight too. All is good (well, almost all!)

1 comment:

  1. mmm, Spinach Juice - I like spinach, I like spinach a lot..... not sure I could "juice it"

    ReplyDelete

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget