Saturday 29 January 2011

Dirty Dozen

This is my last run with the 405, I have the 305 on charge at the mo and the ebay auction closes in a few hours. Already bids are more than enough to cover the cost of the brand new 305. Looks a bit weird, but who cares. To be honest, the 405 looks a bit weird too, at least with the 305 it's obviously meant to be something other than just a watch!

Never mind all that though - I just bloody ran 12 miles!! Yahoo!!

Well, I did stop a few times cos I was knackered, and I certainly felt it in the old legs, but by 'eck it's gotta be heading in the right direction. It's a beautifully sunny day here in West Cumbria so perfect for a long run really, but icy in places mind, and the cold air meant that I did need to use my inhaler a couple of times - other than that, no problems.


Oh, and I didn't apply the bodyglide last night - waited for this morning, and it did a wonderful job - apart from where I didn't put it which now looks like something Jasper would like from the butchers shop. Warming the bodyglide up first means it is much easier to apply and makes sure you get plenty on where it's needed.

Now to walk the dog, and test the 305 out!

2 comments:

  1. Very Impressed with this run..... keep with the schedule now and you'll be fine come marathon day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mun, I really do appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget