Wednesday 26 January 2011

Moresby Parks - Whelpside

Yesterday evening and this morning I could feel the recent miles in my legs, so decided to run first thing rather than tire myself out even more faffing around doing other stuff first.

Once again, no world records getting broken here, just trying to keep the miles coming in without overdoing it. The aching muscles are due to missing out on the gradual build up I had planned, but I should be okay as long as I take it steady.



So, six miles ticked off and tomorrow is a rest day so the ol' legs can recover ahead of the weekends long run which is a twelve miler. I am really looking forward to it and have planned my route ready. Weather is expected to be wet I think but that's not particularly a problem.

Note to self: don't forget the bodyglide - that heart rate strap is a killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget