Saturday 8 January 2011

Not as long as it should have been...

Scheduled for a ten miler today, but despite lots of fighting talk, it was never to be. I settled for once round the block, although I probably could have managed more.

In my defence, I had started the day with a cracking headache which simply would not shift and it is very cold out there, which I knew was gonna set me off coughing again. sure enough the demon two mile mark was the start of the problem.



I have been coughing so much lately that I ache like there has been a bus parked on my chest all night - not a good thing, especially as it was a double decker!

Despite this, I am hopeful to be back in the swing of the training plan, and will try to pick it up again on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Well you got out there in tough conditions.

    It would be good for your confidence if you could manage to do next weeks plan - even if some of the miles get walked ;)

    ReplyDelete

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget