Thursday 20 January 2011

Joe and back

Ha ha - brave and fearlessly decided to tackle a half hour trip out to Joe McBain Ave and back, bout three miles. It's very icy out so used the NB's, they are pretty good on the slippy stuff whereas the Asics are... well, pretty useless to be honest.

Went okay, my legs know they haven't had much to test them and are beginning to get bored waiting around I think, but I can't really do much more than this at the moment.



I did struggle somewhat as you can tell from the stop/start of the last mile particularly, and an hour later I have just about recovered from the lack of air, but tomorrow I am back at the quack and if nothing else, this run has provided additional data for them as to what exactly is going on when I have these breathing problems. There's some pretty wacky looking graphs laying around here at the mo!

It may not have been a great run this morning, but it was better than yesterdays effort, which I had to very quickly abandon in the interests of staying alive!



So, what happens next depends on the doctor I guess. I've not written off Edinburgh just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Race Schedule

Distance Widget